It is forbidden to:
- Smoke in the apartments.
- Trample on the lawn.
- Leave the rubbish outside the apartments.
- Dive in the pool and play ball on the lawn for safety reasons and respect for others.
- Eat meals by the pool for hygienic reasons.
- Use the swimming pool at night and outside the set hours.
- Bring animals onto the property.
- Be respectful of others in common areas.
- Visitors from the outside should register with management. Identity cards must be shown.
- Quiet times are from 24:00 to 08:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00.
- Pool times are open from 9:00 until 19:00.
- Children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by parents at all times (swimming pool included) for safety reasons.
- Flip flops should be removed before taking a shower and entering the pool.
- Guests will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by themselves and their invitees.
- Drugs and alcohol are not tolerated on the property. Guests will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- Management is not responsible for the loss, damage, theft of cash or other valuables left unattended in the apartments or communal areas.
- Management is not responsibile for any accidents caused by not respecting these rules.
Following these simple rules will mean a very pleasant and comfortable stay for you at Podere tre Cipressi!